1. Do I need any prerequisites to do the Mental Health First Aid Course or any of the courses?
No, courses are open to anyone over 18 years old.
- Do I need to do any pre-reading before the course?
- Do I get a certificate at the end of the course?
- How often do I need to do my Mental Health First Aid Course?
Certification lasts for 3 years.
- Can you provide me with an quote, invoice or receipt?
- Do you offer any courses on the weekend?
Yes please email email@example.com and I will let you know if there is one coming up.
- Do you give discounts?
Sorry we don’t give discounts but you can organise a payment plan.
- Do you do in house training?
- How can my workplace benefit from training staff in Mental Health First Aid?
Mental Health problems are common in the workplace. The symptoms can impact productivity.
Australian workplaces can expect a return on investment of $2.3 for every $1 invested in mental health first aid training for staff.
Providing mental health first aid early can assist workers in returning to their usual performance quickly and avoid the problem worsening or a crisis emerging.