Mental Health First Aid is a 12-hour course (over two days) which is open to the general public. Just like regular first aid it gives you the skills to support someone until they get professional help or the crisis resolves.
Gain the confidence and skills to:
- Recognise the signs and symptoms of mental health problems.
- Support someone to find effective help.
- Respond to suicidal thoughts and behaviours.
- Have appropriate boundaries & self care.
Recovery is possible for people with mental health problems.
Your support and understanding can make all the difference.
People are more likely to to get professional help
if a friend or colleague suggest it.
COURSE DETAILS IN SYDNEY
LOCATION: ACON 414 Elizabeth Street, SURRY HILLS NSW 2010 (near Central Station)
Amount: $425 per person + GST and booking fee = $477.39 per person*
Payment plans available!
Pay three paymennts of $159
* This includes the 12 hour course, comprehensive manual, certification and morning tea.
I also run courses in house for organisations and can come to your office and run it for your staff.
To be placed on our mailing list email: firstname.lastname@example.org